Alice Xantos

Started by Bl★ck Star, 06-12-2011

Bl★ck Star

Name: Alice Xantos
Dislikes: Men who try to hit on her, Company, Locks
Achieved:
-Winning the First Ravendale Tournament and winning the price of 5.000 Crowns and killing the Dragon that attacked after.
-Owning a Shack in Ravendale

Steven :D

DRAGONBORN!

Bl★ck Star

Don't forget you were someones lover but they comitted suicide because you did not visit them.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Steven :D on 06-12-2011
Don't forget you were someones lover but they comitted suicide because you did not visit them.

I still don't know who the heck that was, also I had no time, I was ripping someone of his money with the help of the town trough manipulating everyone into thinking I am a normal village maid.

Edit: I also remember my shack being cluster fucked up with letters saying "I love you, visit me on the bridge" and between them a few saying "Furfag"

Plunger

Wait I won the first arena by beating Steven 

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Plunger on 06-12-2011
Wait I won the first arena by beating Steven 

Then it was the second one, I beat the first Arena when the server was completely new and the end round was everyone as a team vs NPC's and then I was the last person standing, so I won and got the price money and bought a shack from that, then the Dragon attacked.

Plunger

Oh god, I'm pretty sure our characters are the same, mine is an alchemist who won the first arena for 5000 crowns, and helped kill the dragon after, and has lots of money, and is a wisemouth, as well as owning a house.

Bl★ck Star

Oh god, I'm pretty sure our characters are the same, mine is an alchemist who won the first arena for 5000 crowns, and helped kill the dragon after, and has lots of money, and is a wisemouth, as well as owning a house.
We should Team up, propably.

Madcombat

I honestly cant remember who won my arena event...

Plunger

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 07-12-2011
I remember now by the way. We both won on the same day, I won the first portion which was PvP, with the final between me and Steven, and you won the second NPC last stand fight, then we both fought the dragon after, until I had to go observe to refund gear, and stop lol-looting.

Madcombat

Quote from: Plunger on 07-12-2011
I remember now by the way. We both won on the same day, I won the first portion which was PvP, with the final between me and Steven, and you won the second NPC last stand fight, then we both fought the dragon after, until I had to go observe to refund gear, and stop lol-looting.

My event was always fun, there will be a new arena event soon also that I thought I might point out.

Quote from: Plunger on 07-12-2011
I helped slay the Dragon too, and won half what Plunger earned because we decided to split it anyways. Our chars are so unique.

Paintcheck

Guys don't spam Black Star's character page please with who killed who.

Black Star do you want this cleaned up?

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Paintcheck on 07-12-2011
Guys don't spam Black Star's character page please with who killed who.

Black Star do you want this cleaned up?

I don't have a problem with the chatting here, just remembering good times ;)