Why are so many people so anal about HGN?

Started by LawL LawL, 09-11-2009

LawL LawL

As the Subject says,  why are so many people so anal about HGN, I was on the AP server approx. 10 minutes ago, I was banned when a guy freaked out at my HGN tags and bitched at me till I tk'd him and accidentally tk'd another guy. Not only this but earlier, almost every server I go on that isnt HGN server, ppl just bitch at me, and say "Wow you're in Hyper Gay Network?" and stuff like that.

Afromana

One of the reasons must be that, we've had alot of trolls here, some even became admins.
When we got rid of them, they got revenge on us by releasing our content and spreading rumors.
They are basicly giving us a bad name on purpose.

Nobody ever flames me for being in HGN though, but i don't play BG2

Silver Knight

Quote from: LawL LawL on 09-11-2009
As the Subject says,  why are so many people so anal about HGN, I was on the AP server approx. 10 minutes ago, I was banned when a guy freaked out at my HGN tags and bitched at me till I tk'd him and accidentally tk'd another guy. Not only this but earlier, almost every server I go on that isnt HGN server, ppl just bitch at me, and say "Wow you're in Hyper Gay Network?" and stuff like that.

They know we are better than them, and are really jealous, some of those kids are from the old dynasty clan, which died. I wouldn't worry about it, sore losers always pull of that shit.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Dark Angel

Silver Knight ! Good politic always keep away from flame.

1. We have had alot of bad people who thought that they can do everything here.
2. We are doing everything for the memmbers and SK doesn't put a penny in his pocket from donations.
3. We have unique Role Play server .
4. We have strict rules.

And it all makes small kids who are easily manipulated by "Tr0lls" spread shit.

=)

Griffen

Quote from: Silver Knight on 10-11-2009

They know we are better than them, and are really jealous, some of those kids are from the old dynasty clan, which died. I wouldn't worry about it, sore losers always pull of that shit.

So true. I did it when I was banned when I was jealous HGN was better and they are, they fucking rock period. Im admitting it also. So yeah, I can imagine how many idiots flame and troll HGN on BG. I go on all the time and all I see is like, "LOL ITS HYPAR FAGGIT BAN BAN BAN!!11" and then you get perma banned for "Your from HGN." Yeah, Its pretty stupid.
|HGN|Griffen: Hey, kid.
|HGN|Griffen: Get off my lawn.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Hey kiddo, get of my work
|HGN|Griffen: Uhm, this is MY LAWN.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Shoo
|HGN|Griffen: God damnit.

dox

Now im scared to wear the HGN tag.

Griffen

Just flick them off and be like HGN ROOLZ SUCKA!
|HGN|Griffen: Hey, kid.
|HGN|Griffen: Get off my lawn.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Hey kiddo, get of my work
|HGN|Griffen: Uhm, this is MY LAWN.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Shoo
|HGN|Griffen: God damnit.

Bl★ck Star

I never got flamed for my HGN Tag and i u se the tag in every online game i play

but we really had some trolls in HGN and after they got kicked they flamed more and more

MeatyTorpedo

Hey lawllawl, they just want to come in our server and act like the other retards on all the other servers. Since they never have admins on and let all the clowns just do what they want it becomes chaos. We don't allow the few to mess up our games with mic spamming,rambo,trolling, e.t.c.  and they hate us for that. There are a few people out there that really hate line battles and just want to mess up our games. We don't allow that and they take it personal and then they act like all HGN are fags/assholes/douches/ or whatever else they can come up with. The whole clan war with S.S. started with S.S. tropical coke acting like a dick in our server and he got kicked repeatedly and then finally banned then it turned into we banned him because he was S.S.  LOL   
It really is stupid how worked up people get over an internet video game !!

BakedMeatyTorpedo
Physics are great, light travels faster than sound. This is why people appear bright until they begin to speak !!