|HGN BG| General Discussion

Started by TWIST, 16-07-2009

TWIST

Hey it's TWIST introduce yourself here, go post an application to join, or discuss anything relative to |HGN BG| here!

Locke

I'd just like to say I love how good the server is in terms of ping, and player friendliness!

Wellington

Yes the server is very good. :D

coco

nice

Tea

I was told "No body cares what you say" then kicked for being a rambo after i yelled retreat and ran away from certain doom. :(

nofearkid

This is that Civil War game? I remember I tried this a while ago, and didn't think it was that fun. Maybe I'll give it another shot. So you guys play it like they fought in that war is what I'm gathering here... Like you have squads with a fire team leader, that tells everyone what to do at the same time?

If it works like that, I will definitely play.
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
-Confucius

DocHolliday

No its revolutionary war, I personally Think it's great :D

Metal Mushroom

I love this server thaough we should have scrims with the 51st grenadiers.

Wildman

Hey everyone. I am Wildman. Some of you have already met me on the server. To the rest of you greetings.  I just started playing this mod again and was real impressed with the server and its atmosphere.  Line battles are tons of fun.  Especially when i get ot command, and hear Ashley in the background bitchin at people to get in line and follow orders LOL. Or Irish calling me a faggot every 5 minutes. Good shit, hope to see the rest of you on the server sometime.

BIO: i also play CS:S and am part of of DOD community as well.  I am currently in college to become a pharmacist. I love hanging with my friends and just doing random shit with them. don't know what else to say really.

Creeding

HL2stats please. RTV please. Entrence music please.
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

MeatyTorpedo

BakedMeaty is here so get in line bitches !!!!
This team is in need of some dicipline !!!
Your shooting sucks !!!
If you rambo or mic spam you are going to be kicked/banned !!!
Fuckin twist.............lol

Love all you guys that help keep our server packed with good players.

BakedMeatyTorpedo 8)
Physics are great, light travels faster than sound. This is why people appear bright until they begin to speak !!

dox

Server is going well tonight we reached 64/64 slots with a line battle event.

It was tight!

MeatyTorpedo

Quote from: dox on 08-11-2009
Server is going well tonight we reached 64/64 slots with a line battle event.

It was tight!

Yeah, a full 64 slot line battle is an epic scene for sure. When you have 2- 32 man teams lined up opposite of each other and shooting good volleys of fire it is epic !!

I extend a personal invite to everyone here to come experience the fun that is BG2
Just a few rules for line battles if you have not played before.
#1 follow orders
#2 do not rambo
#3 do not mic spam
#4 have fun and destroy the enemy !!!

BakedMeatyTorpedo
Physics are great, light travels faster than sound. This is why people appear bright until they begin to speak !!