Bftc Now Recruiting For First Campaign!

Started by the.TIEdup, 11-05-2010

the.TIEdup

Battle for the Colonies is a campaign style tournament, designed like the board game Risk, and the popular "Battle For Europe" series. Players join either the British or American side and battle it out over a period of many weeks. Battles last 2 hours and will take place once a week.

Here is the "gameboard" map:

Each colony represents a bg map-- so, say if the British decide to attack N. Carolina, we will play a match on bg_woodland on Saturday to determine the outcome.   The side (British or American) that is able to win 50 Victory Points will win the campaign!  A battle for the territory (colony) would be a 2 hour match on a server, with registered players coming and going as they please.

This should hopefully be a very fun way to play and add some realism into the game!  Matches will be fought skirmish style, with flag cap points determining the victor.

There's a lot more that goes into this and I'd be happy to answer any questions you all may have, but what we need the most are players!  Please visit www.bftc.theheroicelite.com to sign up for the first campaign!

Thanks,
the.TIEdup14

the.TIEdup

Battle for the Colonies will be holding our first battle on Saturday, May 22nd! The match will last from 12pm est - 2pm est. The server IP will be 206.217.201.16:27015. You can find the server password in your private army forums as the date gets closer.

I invite everyone who has registered to come out and play! Remember, you only need to play as much of the round as you want, no need to stay the full 2 hours-- unless you really want to!

Sir Lego

In great deeds something abides

MeatyTorpedo

So did I. Is this still going on or failed like everything else in BG2  :o

BkedMeatyTorpedo 8)
Physics are great, light travels faster than sound. This is why people appear bright until they begin to speak !!

the.TIEdup

Still going on!  Our second battle will take place in about an hour and a half!