Unban Request - ßļâźēř232

Started by Blaze232, 12-12-2011

Blaze232

Name: ßļâźēř232 (Forum Alias: Blazer232)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35149487
Reason for Ban/Unban: TRI, nuff said.
How Long: Permanent
Supporters: FrostyFrosty ( In post)
Recreas (In post)
knife_cz (In post)
Gonzta (In post)
TheAndyShandy
Nik3 (In post)
OrangeReal (In post)
Maxi96203 (In post)
PistolKid (In post)

Listen, I admit I fucked up following Dug to TRI.  I regret doing so, and I know a lot of you think that all I ever did in my time at HGN was troll, but please, give me a second chance. Just because I "Trolol'd" a few times, doesn't necessarily mean I'll do it again. Won't you please, forgive me?   

HitMan5523

Exile doesn't really want people that went to TRI to come back. But, I hope you come back ;3
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Frostee

Considering Dug was let back in, kay.

Recreas

Agreeing with Frosty here, Dug is back in now. And TRI totally failed as far as I know, so give the guy another chance. Unless there's other reasons not to...
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Knife_cz

I heard everyone who were banned because of the TRI, are welcomed back, Exile said they are "Forgiven, and he gives second chance"
Might be only a rumor however, some people already returned so why not?

Gonztah

Well if the others were accepted back then why not.

nKe

TRI? that community-thing whats owner was 10 years old? cant remember.

lolKieck

Dug pretty much was the owner, Nerosis was more of paying the server and playing on it.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

jaik

Quote from: lolKieck on 13-12-2011
Dug pretty much was the owner, Nerosis was more of paying the server and playing on it.

so he wasn't an owner.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

lolKieck

Quote from: Jake on 13-12-2011

so he wasn't an owner.
Yes, you're right, but Dug was the manager. That's what I meant.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

jaik

Quote from: Jake on 13-12-2011

so he wasn't an owner.
Yes, you're right, but Dug was the manager. That's what I meant.

a manager who couldn't even get anything running properly.
K.

Blaze232

Jake, unless you're either giving support or not giving support, please leave. Thanks.

jaik

Quote from: Blaze232 on 13-12-2011
Jake, unless you're either giving support or not giving support, please leave. Thanks.

I think it's clear that I'm not giving you any support related to your appeal. I was correcting the mistakes a fellow member made in his post, you see.

Blaze232

Since you weren't in TRI, you wouldn't know. TRI's faillure was not because of Dug, but because Nerosis was broke and  longer could support the community.  Now please, stop bickering about it in this topic, as it is not the appropriate place to do so, thank you.

Ari

I dunno, on a scale from one to cool, how cool are you?

Your answer determines whether you have my support or not.

OrangeReal

+Support
A lot of people has been given a second chance (Take Dark Angle for instance, or so Exile said he gave her a second chance.) And, I say in my opinion a permaban was going a bit extreme just for moving / making a community of their own. A bit childish it seemed as well. Though you were warned, as ThY said. Might as well give my support.
SRP
Arthur 'Night' Hutchinson - ALIVE
Anne 'Savior' Gerris - ALIVE
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE

Frostee

Hmm, lets just go down a list of people who were in TRI and are not unbanned yet to my knowledge:

Blazer
Buck
ComradeBritsh
ect....

Blaze232

Thank you for all of your support people, but this topic has not yet caught the attention of any admins, and if it has I have not been made aware of it.  FullMetal, I'm a cool person to be around as long as you're on my good side.  I tend to ignore those who are on my bad side.

EDIT: Let's go over those who were in TRI, yet were not banned to my knowledge.
TheAndyShandy
Rarr
ComradeBritish
Buck
etc.

Paintcheck

Ban system has broken so a lot of the server bans were wiped. The better question is how many of those people are unbanned because they are supposed to be unbanned and how many are unbanned because the ban system is wonky.

jaik

Quote from: OrangeReal on 13-12-2011
And, I say in my opinion a permaban was going a bit extreme just for moving / making a community of their own.

you're terribly wrong if you really think that's the only thing he accomplished.

whyku

- support

You seem to not get why you guys were banned.

Maxi96203

Quote from: Blaze232 on 13-12-2011
Thank you for all of your support people, but this topic has not yet caught the attention of any admins, and if it has I have not been made aware of it.  FullMetal, I'm a cool person to be around as long as you're on my good side.  I tend to ignore those who are on my bad side.

EDIT: Let's go over those who were in TRI, yet were not banned to my knowledge.
TheAndyShandy
Rarr
ComradeBritish
Buck
etc.

ComradeBritish was banned, and so was Buck to my knowledge, or he just left.

Many are coming back who were banned before, for leaving after HL2 shut down or leaving for TRI, and many are not, either way, I believe in second chances, even in this case sense major figure heads of making people leave for other communities are being unbanned.

+support
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Knife_cz

Quote from: whyku on 14-12-2011
- support

You werent even here when that happend.
However, most of people which left to TRI were/are average roleplayers, and Ill rather roleplay with them than you.
And with our srp situaction-24/7 dead- we should welcome people.

nKe

Quote from: knife_cz on 14-12-2011
Quote from: whyku on 14-12-2011
- support

You werent even here when that happend.
However, most of people which left to TRI were/are average roleplayers, and Ill rather roleplay with them than you.
And with our srp situaction-24/7 dead- we should welcome people.

Ban Whyuku
Remove bans of TRI members
Get better role play experience.

Dug

While I took the approach of ThY & Doomburger, when I came back, who refrain from posting anything.
I'll shed some light, about TRI.

First of all, I did something when I was angry. And as the proverb goes, "Never do anything angry."
I've quit the SV position under extreme anger and formed TRI with Nerosis. Which was complete idiocy.
Under the same anger, I argued about what sort of content belongs to who.

People who followed me, thought of me as a leader, friend and thought I was right.
Or just felt for me.

But we will not discuss who was right or not, that was long ago and I don't care anymore.

Exile waited for me to cool off and return the day after but the anger still kept running for unknown reasons.
I was also told that I'm power hungry, which was not the case. It was a lot of misinformation and anger.

Even tho before that I told Nerosis we should do everything on our own and be as different as possible.
But he insisted to copy everything from HGN. Later on when Teamspeak was set up.
Only then did I realize that I'm dealing with children. And soon after that, shit fell apart.
Because Nerosis lied he could code and keep the servers alive.

Sure we set the server off the ground, but hell hardly anything worked except character creation.

I never was the owner. I just advised everyone what to do nor was I a some sort of manager.
Think of it as CSV. But somewhat different.

Soon enough I sent a letter of apology to Exile, but he was angry too and I was ignored.

Then we both cooled off and here I am.

Bottomline: I started caring so much for SRP that I felt bad when the server was empty.
I felt angry if it got left out during development. Basically, as if it were my child.

If anyone is interested what the original letter said, here it is.

Hello Silver,

it is me Dug. I've spent time , thinking about what I have done.
I suppose you can blame me for everything as I did go over the top at some point.
It is only after a few days that I have realized I should have taken that offer upon a cost of my demotion.
It was only fair. And I have made too many mistakes anyway. But we all learn from our mistakes, no?
To be completely honest this is the first time I've been in a serious community(except that clan on PR) that I have come this far.
I did not know what to expect , or how to handle certain situations. After all this. When it's all over.
I guess it all solved it self in my mind. The good and the bad. Right and wrong.

I've got your e-mail from ModDB, I hope this reaches you. Please read it to the fullest.
I guess I did want to help a friend. But it's only in human nature that we strive to help those who we care for.
In my case I was trying to help a friend and win back his interest into SRP.
Revive a fallen faction. But it all went wrong. Not like I wanted it to.
There were some serious communication errors between everyone.
And I won't go on about that. What's in the past is meant to stay there.

It is said that power doesn't corrupt people. People corrupt power. And that is true.
Trust these days is hard to come by and I suppose you have lost all hope and trust in me.
I suppose I was too angry to think rationally. Only after a while did I see my mistakes.
My pride I suppose didn't allow me to think rationally, nor did anger.
It is true what G-Man said. If I believe something is right I will fight for it to the fullest.
However, if I see something is wrong I will try to somehow make up for it and apologize.

You have picked your new admins well. IronDiety and El Presidente are great choices.
Both mature, friendly and respectful. All I have seen from them is good roleplay.
I'm sad to see that the incident I am responsible for has created so much drama.
Friends who used to play with each other every day no longer speak or play at all.

Ironic isn't it? I guess it is true. We always come back running. We can't stay away.
Home is home I suppose. The way I feel about HGN is like when I'm away from my home town.
Home sick.

I hope everything is alright with ThY, as I've seen him take off the tags.

As I see more and more of my friends come back I only wish for those RP moments,
which I have shared with them. Gaming for me has come to a stand still.
Each and every game I play becomes boring and sooner or later is deleted from my PC.

Good job on getting Crussaria up, and best of luck with it.

My only hope is that you can forgive me. If not, all I have to say is that I am sorry.
I miss the people in HGN, I miss my position, I miss the server, well, to keep it short.
I miss everything. No matter how frustrating it got. I always loved it.

Bottom line: I am sorry for everything. I miss it all. I wish I could take it all back.
It was foolish of me to even follow a child into making a stalker server. Not to mention,
letting the stolen content slide and supporting him in it. That was stupid and childish.
Anger got the worst of me.

If nothing, I have learned a lot from my mistakes and I hope you can forgive and forget.

My sincere apologies,

Dug.