Unban Request - ßļâźēř232

Started by Blaze232, 12-12-2011

Blaze232

Quote from: RanmaChan on 16-12-2011
Quote from: Otto on 16-12-2011
Quote from: Jake on 16-12-2011
Quote from: Goose on 15-12-2011
Jake stop flame baiting, Useless comments such as Ignorant post here are not required.

I was quite serious about the part where he said that TRI members didn't do anything to deserve their bans.

you're kind of a prick aren't you

it seems as though you just go into every single thread, nitpick and shitpost.  don't you have anything better to do than pick fights on the internet?

That is why his name is now gray, forum ban.
'Bout time.

In other news, 9 supporters.  Thanks guys!

Cutch

I find it quite entertaining when a person applying for an unban seems more concerned about the status of others than himself.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Spades_Neil

Funny, am I the only one who remembers the whole reason they got pissed off was because Jake dropped a nuclear warhead on them that he pulled out of his ass? Provided I wasn't thrilled with their reaction trying to RDM Jake, as much as I dislike Jake, but it's hard to say who started it.

I won't lend my support, but nor will I rally against it. I can only wish the best of luck to you and give what information I know. If you do return though, drop by FORP. The place has dramatically improved. Just behave and I'll have no quarrels.

Blaze232

Yes, I've been planning on joining Dug for a round of RP on the Fallout server.  Can't wait to see you guys there, if I ever get unbanned.  :-\

nKe

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 16-12-2011
Funny, am I the only one who remembers the whole reason they got pissed off was because Jake dropped a nuclear warhead on them that he pulled out of his ass?

You forgot the part where he followed me around in observer spawning tons fastzombies and doing "/event Zombies noticed the scavenger and are now going to kill him."

^That kind of stuff made people rage and move to Soviet Union TRI, because people seeked for less... Jake-like administrators.
Long Story short: Some people joined TRI because admins of FORP didnt know what they were doing and Soviet Union Promised better stuff, wich provided to be a big fat lie.

+support

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Nik3 on 17-12-2011
You forgot the part where he followed me around in observer spawning tons fastzombies and doing "/event Zombies noticed the scavenger and are now going to kill him."

Oh lawl well I still do that if you're wandering out alone for too long and there are lots of people online. :P Never scavenge alone. Find a buddy. Spurs RP which encourages me to reward you, while hunting for gear alone just means you're hoarding loot for yourself--which encourages me to murder you. <3 But I have my reasons.

That's more than I can say for my former counterpart. I just think he was sadistic.

nKe

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 17-12-2011

Oh lawl well I still do that if you're wandering out alone for too long and there are lots of people online. :P

You also let your good friends "accidently" find weps and shit?
And spawn 50 fast zombies to rape the persons chr who you dislike OOCly? And ofc call no GR. ?

Spades_Neil

Oh lawl well I still do that if you're wandering out alone for too long and there are lots of people online. :P

You also let your good friends "accidently" find weps and shit?
And spawn 50 fast zombies to rape the persons chr who you dislike OOCly? And ofc call no GR. ?

Jake? Yea. He did it on our server, then went to administrate for another server and was caught and promptly fired off said server only to come crawling back to HGN. Me? Absolutely not. I let good roleplayers "accidentally" find weapons and shit to reward them for good RP (especially scavenging RP, which is also why I discourage scavenging alone). It also happens to be that Fallout's population was much smaller back then, and just about everyone who came onto the server I knew more personally than today. Plus I was concentrating too much loot on too few players. That last bit was my own fault. Far less of an issue today when the server regularly hits populations of 16-23 players easy, and we've maintained that number for nearly a month now.

I think you'll like the new administrator team. Blake, Picto Wolf, Doomburger, Mr. Pink and I all seem to know what we're doing. None abuse their power far as I know, and none asspull stupid stuff like 50 NPCs to slaughter you (unless you try going into the ant colony alone. >:3).

Anyway I'll quit spamming up this thread with my boasting. Carry on, and good luck.

Cutch

Holy shit, you guys are turning this ban app into "LETS BLAME EACH OTHER ON WHY FALLOUT SUCKS AND WHY EVERYONE LEFT FOR TRI!"

Stay on topic or I'll get Tom to lock this damn topic.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Blaze232

Anyway I'll quit spamming up this thread with my boasting. Carry on, and good luck.

Yes, thank you, I'd appreciate that.

EDIT: Holy shet, does this topic really have 60 posts? Jeebus.

Blaze232

I still don't understand why other TRI members didn't have to make an unban topic, but I did.

Also, Merry Christmas everyone, I'm going to Germany on vacation, so I probably won't be very active.

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Blaze232

Blaze232

Back from vacation.  Obviously no one cares anymore, so I suppose I'll be leaving with Dug.  Neither will I RP anymore.  I tried HGN for a while.  It was fun.  There were too many trolls though, so I decided to leave with Dug.  Went to TnB for a while, it was nice, but then I found out that Duty Freedom had been working together in their RP.  And if it's not either of those things, it's arguing with someone OOC about something either you or they did while you two were RPing.  It's just, pointless anymore.  It consumed part of my life, and now I can't get that back.  So I am now no longer going to RP.

jaik

We don't care. Besides, you're just following Dug wherever he goes and believe everything he tells you.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Knife_cz

Quote from: Jake on 03-01-2012
We don't care. Besides, you're just following Dug wherever he goes and believe everything he tells you.
His speech is on 100.

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period