Unban Request - ßļâźēř232

Started by Blaze232, 12-12-2011

whyku

I just think anyone that understands why they were banned should get another chance.

jaik

you're being melancholic
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Plunger

It's not like this whole TRI thing even mattered. No one really cared about the people who left.

jaik

Quote from: Plunger on 14-12-2011
It's not like this whole TRI thing even mattered. No one really cared about the people who left.
exactly.

Blaze232

Quote from: Nik3 on 14-12-2011
Quote from: knife_cz on 14-12-2011
Quote from: whyku on 14-12-2011
- support

You seem to not get why you guys were banned.

You werent even here when that happend.
However, most of people which left to TRI were/are average roleplayers, and Ill rather roleplay with them than you.
And with our srp situaction-24/7 dead- we should welcome people.

Ban Whyuku
Remove bans of TRI members
Get better role play experience.
This.

Whyku, get the fuck out. Dug, your letter almost made me cry D: I miss roleplay with you.

lolKieck

Quote from: Blaze232 on 14-12-2011
- support

However, most of people which left to TRI were/are average roleplayers, and Ill rather roleplay with them than you.

Ban Whyuku
This.

Whyku, get the fuck out.
This type of talking won't help you get an unban.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

jaik

Quote from: Blaze232 on 14-12-2011
- support

Ban Whyuku
This.

Whyku, get the fuck out. Dug, your letter almost made me cry D: I miss roleplay with you.

fucking idiot
you make an unban request and then tell someone to get the fuck out.
how about you get the fuck out instead?

nKe

..i think i made him fail his unban request.

...priceless

jaik

..i think i made him fail his unban request.

...priceless

make me proud, son

Blaze232

Exile has previously stated that anyone who had followed Dug to TRI can now be unbanned. Whyku, I know why I was banned, it's because I joined a "leech" community.  I apologize for telling you to get out, but seriously, don't talk about things if you don't know what you're even talking about.

whyku

Quote from: Blaze232 on 15-12-2011
Exile has previously stated that anyone who had followed Dug to TRI can now be unbanned. Whyku, I know why I was banned, it's because I joined a "leech" community.  I apologize for telling you to get out, but seriously, don't talk about things if you don't know what you're even talking about.

I was here when dug and stuff left.....

Ragolution

Blaze232

Uuuuh.... would you tell me why, then?

Bucky

I don't think I'm exactly in the "Correct" position to give support here since I joined TRI as well and it would be seen as bias, but you've already unbanned everyone else... Why not unban him?

I'd just like to give my two cents if no one here minds.

The point... In my eyes. Is that we never did anything to hurt HGN, we never attacked the servers, or actually threatened HGN. Sure, we were hostile to you all, but you all were hostile to us as well, with good reason, it works both ways. I can say for my self with support from Exile, the only reason I left, was because I wanted to start something new, I thought SRP couldn't do that for me. I'm not sure of everyone elses intentions but I was never mad, or angry, and I'm sure the same can be said about the rest of the community.

That's all I have to say. Completly open to contradiction and opposing ideals. Fire away, but lets not get off topic here... That is all.

Frostee

Quote from: Bucky on 15-12-2011
I don't think I'm exactly in the "Correct" position to give support here since I joined TRI as well and it would be seen as bias, but you've already unbanned everyone else... Why not unban him?

The point... In my eyes. Is that we never did anything to hurt HGN, we never attacked the servers, or actually threatened HGN. Sure, we were hostile to you all, but you all were hostile to us as well, with good reason, it works both ways. I can say for my self with support from Exile, the only reason I left, was because I wanted to start something new, I thought SRP couldn't do that for me. I'm not sure of everyone elses intentions but I was never mad, or angry, and I'm sure the same can be said about the rest of the community.

That's all I have to say. Completly open to contradiction and opposing ideals. Fire away, but lets not get off topic here... That is all.

OMG ITS BUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Goose

I am willing to support an unban and hold of my comments about some people's questionable posts here. Whyku is unliked by many but you guys are also flame baiting and many of you can receive strikes if you don't shut your mouths.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Blaze232

jaik

Quote from: Blaze232 on 15-12-2011
Thank you, Goose.
he was talking about you.

Quote from: Bucky on 15-12-2011

ignorant post here
why were you unbanned if you don't even know why were you banned in first place?

Goose

Jake stop flame baiting, Useless comments such as Ignorant post here are not required.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

jaik

Quote from: Goose on 15-12-2011
Jake stop flame baiting, Useless comments such as Ignorant post here are not required.

I was quite serious about the part where he said that TRI members didn't do anything to deserve their bans.

Bucky

I never said we didn't deserve our bans. And I also know exactly what we were banned for. Apologies if the way I worded my post was confusing.

deluxulous

+Support.

I was in their same exact position. We all do stupid shit when we're angry, I am a testament to that.

You guys can keep flaming or whatever, but you won't change anything. The people coming back wouldn't have come back if they didn't want to, and they knew they were in for getting flamed etc. by coming back. But they came back anyways. And I respect that.

Nova

So it's safe for me to mark that I'm back too? I suppose it is...

Some people may have an opinion about us; most likely about how we betrayed HGN and what not. And maybe it's true. Dug left to create a community on his own and we were just some who followed. So I can understand why we were banned and looked down upon. I'll be dead honest though, at first I was piss mad at HGN immediately after us being banned. But over time I began to miss the things I've experienced during my time here in the community; HGN is, despite some flaws, a great community and I love it here.

So what little meaning my words has, I'd like to apology to the entire community for the hassle we've might have created when some of us left. That'll be all.

Otto

Quote from: Jake on 16-12-2011

I was quite serious about the part where he said that TRI members didn't do anything to deserve their bans.

you're kind of a prick aren't you

it seems as though you just go into every single thread, nitpick and shitpost.  don't you have anything better to do than pick fights on the internet?

RanmaChan

Quote from: Otto on 16-12-2011
Quote from: Jake on 16-12-2011

you're kind of a prick aren't you

it seems as though you just go into every single thread, nitpick and shitpost.  don't you have anything better to do than pick fights on the internet?

That is why his name is now gray, forum ban.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."