Power tripping admin (surprise)

Started by Xavier, 26-06-2012

Xavier

Yeah, I think I will bitch on the forums. Punks like you shouldn't have mod powers if you can't keep your cool.

Anyway, after specifically asking this exact same mod (Kami -'Kami whatever', you mean.) if I could switch the dimensions on a house and being approved for such, they come by less than 24 hours later and throw a tantrum about it -'switching the dimensions' is not equal to fucking up the landscape around your house. After this piss-fit -There was no pissfit., they realize they were wrong, but decide to ban me anyway because I called them out on it. Mature. -'Learn your own rules' is not polite. Conversation was polite till that point. Yes, I was wrong on the dimensions- but to be fair, you'd decided to strip-mine a hill in the corruption into a shittastic tunnel network. Which I was filling in WHEN you banned me.. Not at all a mineshaft. You should have filled in as you went.

People who act like they're 12 years old really should NOT have administrative responsibilities -And that's why you'll never be an admin.  I'm aware they will simply delete this post because they CAN.. but seriously. Grow the fuck up. Maybe you should ask nicely next time before flipping your shit, and maybe I'll treat you like an adult... and not a 3 year old.

Edit: Cute, but you still banned me without good reason.
My wits are my weapon, my conviction my armor, my eyes reveal truth, my footsteps the bells of your funeral.

Steven :D

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/complaints/ Use the right forum section if you really want to post a proper complaint. Thanks.

Xavier

Done. Did not realize there was a complaints board.
My wits are my weapon, my conviction my armor, my eyes reveal truth, my footsteps the bells of your funeral.