I was banned........?

Started by Paladin_Shark, 27-07-2012

Paladin_Shark

Why was i banned? I took 1 item and returned it. And idk what i griefed. I looted a ruin for loot but got none. Is that what this is about? If so im sorry.
For the Emporer, let them feel the fist and steel of man.

VonXeno

-Two sets of armor and a sword are not one item. The first I may count as an honest mistake, and was corrected as such, but then you proceeded to do the exact same thing, twice more.

-If there's a tower that is completely untouched, despite what it says, do you think the first thing to do is yell out "LOOTING TIME!" and ravage it with a pickaxe? And even with that thought process, why would you think that you're the first to even chance upon it? No no no.

If you cannot practice common sense, I personally have no desire to welcome you back into the server.

-Support.

I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Paladin_Shark

I am horribly sorry. I have never played on a serious server before. I will restarin my self in ever way and i sincerly apologize.  I will always follow the rules and guidelines if i have another chance.
For the Emporer, let them feel the fist and steel of man.

Syndraell

-/+Support

I personally try not to get into these things, seeing as my morals to be the good guy always tends to backfire.
However, if you truly want to get back into the server, I highly suggest that you go play on some serious servers, Learn their rules and standards, and then come back here and reapply.

Have a nice day though. :D

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.