banned

Started by Leor, 26-09-2011

Leor

Banned for no good reason.
Care to explain QuinTasin?

RanmaChan

I remember Portkins banning you on the server, then I remember Duran banning you on the forums.  When the server changed from 1.7 to 1.8 everyone who was banned somehow became unbanned.  You still count as banned to me on the server, unless Port wants to change the verdict.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Leor

I logged out after you told me to like it or lump it..then when I came back I was banned ..How did Portkins have anything to do with it? Never even spoke to him about it

Duranblackraven

Who'd I ban and why...?

Edit: Oh, found it. It was for flaming and calling me biased. Yeah I probably deleted your posts as well if they were filled with your ranting and disrespect towards all of the HGN staff.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 26-09-2011
Who'd I ban and why...?

Edit: Oh, found it. It was for flaming and calling me biased. Yeah I probably deleted your posts as well if they were filled with your ranting and disrespect towards all of the HGN staff.

You have cease to amuse me.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Leor

Conveinient that no one else can read those posts ..as they would absolve me of any accusations of guilt.
Your word against mine is good enough for this ship...I guess

Ragolution

Quote from: Leor on 27-09-2011
Conveinient that no one else can read those posts ..as they would absolve me of any accusations of guilt.
Your word against mine is good enough for this ship...I guess

Quote from: Leor on 05-09-2011
So looks like not only is Aceon a place where critiques are not permitted but this forum is also under the same sencorship of ideas.
..Made a post here last night to state some facts about Quins Dictatorship of Aceon and the monopoly of Ermor, and lo and behold, the whole things been removed, so ....Nice ! Congrats on the way you run things around here..
So anyways what I am saying is Aceon has one faction ...Quin wont let anyone start a new faction and will abuse his administor rights by metagaming anyone who wants to start a new faction out of existance, he will evade the isue and pussyfoot around what might happen in Aceon..but the simple fact is Ermor rules Aceon and wont allow any other factions.
I was polite and co-operative and made 4 statements alog the lines of what if PVP were the combat system. Just a sudjestion..then was quickly browbeaten into dropping the subject, fair enough, your sandbox.  Then I mentioned something about picking cat turds out of it . to wich I got sour responces to obviously. then I raised the question of other factions and WOW LADY WATCH OUT! That aint gonna happen dude! others have raised the question and were thrown off the server. I was led to believe it was a medieval RP server and was hoping there would be some medieval tipe RP, you know battles and valour and such but nope its a place where you go to RP as a loyal citizen of Ermor ..where you can buy and sell goods and march up and down the square, thats all. Dont make sugestions, dont try to bring ideas. not asked for or wanted, and actually quite vehomently rejected.
Way to be Natzis!   (your next step should be to ban me from the forum)
Quote from: Leor on 05-09-2011
Had nothing to do with my spelling  and grammer, It was that what I said was true. But nice try at making me look bad to undermine what it is I am actually saying.
I mentioned Nazis in my first post, and it was deleted by someone named lolKieck , Kike is the derogatory name the Nazis called the Jews. I am not a Jewish person but that just shows the depth to wich this arrogant attitude reaches. It seams it even infects your forum moderators. Who in turn must have some alliegance with Quin.
The plot thickens!
Thanks for the invite to the faction but I I dont feel the server has any chance with an admin who cant even listen to input without pounding down the STFU hammer. Its not only rude, but arrogant. Megalomaniacs should have private servers. If you want to make a public server you should expect to deal with the public. This means listening to input and constructive critisisms without flying into a huff. Maybe more people would join if you at least let them believe they had some form of sounding board.
Quins ugly responce to my (very brief) inquiries was telling. I challenge anyone to go on to this server and build a viable faction without incurring the metagaming wrath of this admin. He obviously has a personal agenda for his faction, Ermor and is not forthcoming with information about how narrow the prospects in this world are. Its a scam to build a story around himself, so he can rule without challenge. something he would not be able to do if there was even one competing faction. So good luck to you...I sincerely mean that. Just think about the other people whos time you are playing with. Have some respect and maybe it will all work out. I hope so anyways.
Thank you for reading objectively, please excuse the poor spelling and grammer.

I'm a big homosexual.
~Leor Huer~

This doesn't absolve you of shit. You have less cocks than brains.

Leor

Ya like I really called myself a big homosexual! lol
You guys are SO defensive... Now post my first message too/ the one that actually has anything to do with the real issue you keep deflecting. Your blowing this whole thing out of proportion.

Anyway I am not used to talking to people who can remain so unaccountable for their actions and words..

Its a minecraft server. Hello!?

Duranblackraven

Apparently I didn't delete any of your things. I did hand out the ban, however. I don't know who was deleting your posts and I'll look into it if Tom/LE wants me to.

Leor

Sure I would appreciate that....I don't think there was any good reason to delete my first post in this mess other then to cover-up

Duranblackraven

Sure I would appreciate that....I don't think there was any good reason to delete my first post in this mess other then to cover-up

I'll also say this again: You went about this entirely wrong. You should have, and still should, take it up with a Global Moderator or the Community Supervisor if you think posts were being deleted wrongly. Instead, you start raging about 'cover-ups' and 'censorship'. The Minecraft and Terraria RP's are not HGN hosted, and have been and will continue to be a separately run entity from HGN's main RP servers hosted in Gmod. Aceon and Caphori Roleplay are an HGN supported RP, meaning they are hosted on the forums, but are not overwatched by the usual HGN staff. As such, I don't delve into those sub-forums unless I have to, which was the case after I received moderator reports about your rather profound posts.

If you'll take the time to not post before thinking, you'd find the higher staff on the forums will work to sort out problems among members or other administration staff.

Leor

Ah ok thank you...I really had no idea how this all works.
I greatly appreciate your advice!
How do I go about doing that? Its not really clear that that is the expected protocol or even how thats done, sorry.

Ragolution

Fuckin Fagtard! Go suck your "sweet Bros" dicks in Aceon and post another 1200 posts on how good you take it up the ass. LO fk`n L!

Very mature.

Fban please.

Edit: Hey duran, hit me up on steam!

Leor

This was in response to your "I have less cocks than brains" post where you edited my quote to be signed " I am a homosexual "or something immature like that.(see 2 posts above by Ragolution)
I see you can dish it out but not take it. Typical of your type. Geez dude! Mind your own business. whats it got to do with you besides you being a professional thread commentator?

Fban yourself

Leor

nice way to drag a private comment out into a public forum too!

Ragolution

Quote from: Leor on 28-09-2011
This was in response to your "I have more cocks in my head then brains" post where you edited my quote to be signed " I am a homosexual "or something immature like that.(see above post by Rarolution) I see you can dish it out but not take it. Typical of your type. Mind your own business.

Lban yourself

Get bent and stop being dumb.
I don't know why it isn't clear to you that I, and others, don't want you here.
If this behaviour typifies everything you do (which I do not doubt in any measure) then, in my esteemed opinion you're not even fit to be a part of HGN.

I insult people in the broad daylight and I think that medium is perfectly just fine but when you send me PMs that's basically like saying "I don't have the balls to show everyone I tried to stand up to portkins" and that's fine with me but you're doing yourself a disservice if you're trying to get on HGN's most hated list or gather brownie points 'mongst my enemies.

If I actually thought I could get you f-banned I would go about it in a much more subtle way.

lolKieck

Quote from: Jake on 27-09-2011
how about you use the door over there and leave leor
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Duranblackraven

This has been locked and forwarded to someone higher then myself. Anything further needs to be taken up with the Aceon administration staff for server-side problems and possible fixes.