S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Report In!

Started by Blake.H, 03-06-2014

Blake.H

**A message is sent out across The Cordon, relayed through PDA's and the liking.**

Attention Stalkers,

We are in some dire shit, our boards are
(mostly) empty, our idea's are old and are resources are diminished.

We need your help to contribute to the cause and help get the ball rolling. The sooner we have the infrastructure in place the sooner we can venture back deeper into The Zone
(Our Server).

You will find attached to this message a link to the drop-off location
(Forums) where; Rubles, Weapons and ammunition (Idea's) can be contributed. All contributions will be met with perks (To be annnounced) the next time you enter my bunker.

Regards,

Sidorovich

Joking aside; I've been asked to start building up the forums and sort out some content for the server. (I.E. Maps, Models, Weapons etc.). What i'd like is some contribution from the community; this is about what you want not what one single person wants (Like before). So, head over the the newly created contribution board put what ever you feel will be beneficial to the server and community.

Ideally we're looking for; Content (Maps, models etc.), ideas on how to run the server (Both a player and admin perspective), How factions should be organised (and what factions we should use), Forum edits (Boards which are needed or redundant), forum topics which should be created or removed or anything else you can think of.

Please beef-out your topics as much as possible to help the cause. The more you add, the better your topic will be and it's more likely it is to be chosen, worked on or approved. If you only have one sentence topics like "We should have monolith" etc. keep it to yourself because you're not going to be given my time.

Contribution Forum: http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/contribution-forum/

Blake.H
Forum Tech-Admin

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"