Possible Revival pending Funding

Started by Silver Knight, 31-07-2013

Silver Knight

There are currently talks of possible revival of our hosting capabilities, see nKe\Darkscar for more information if you might be able to help out. We are looking at needing £45 - £65 a month funding for a new dedicated server box.

Server Box Would run:

Teamspeak 3
SRP
Terraria
Minecraft

Essentially the same as before however without me funding it myself.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Frostee

If you keep beating a dead horse, you eventually hit the ground.

Lent23

Quote from: Frostee on 31-07-2013
If you keep beating a dead horse, you eventually hit the ground.
Wise words from Frosty.
Please, just leave it as it was. It made an ending that made people return to shed their little tears blah blah, just stop.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Tom

Quote from: SilverKnight on 31-07-2013Essentially the same as before

No thanks. I think I'm good.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Thanatos

Why not just host a TS3? Have a fun place to chat with old friends.

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

nKe

Quote from: Tom on 31-07-2013

I'm sure he didnt mean "Essentially the same as before" about community, because that would be just retarded.
I think he ment how we could have TS3, Gmod, MC and Terraria servers, just like before.

...I hope.

lolKieck

Quote from: Nik3 on 01-08-2013
I'm sure he didnt mean "Essentially the same as before" about community, because that would be just retarded. I think he ment how we could have TS3, Gmod, MC and Terraria servers, just like before. ...I hope.
If Silver also meant the script, then I might as well reinstall WarZ Infestation: Survivor Stories. The way the development of the script was handled was the same when compared to this game.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

nKe

Quote from: lolKieck on 01-08-2013
Quote from: Nik3 on 01-08-2013
I'm sure he didnt mean "Essentially the same as before" about community, because that would be just retarded. I think he ment how we could have TS3, Gmod, MC and Terraria servers, just like before. ...I hope.
If Silver also meant the script, then I might as well reinstall WarZ Infestation: Survivor Stories. The way the development of the script was handled was the same when compared to this game.

True, true. Might be best to ask Silver about how the script will be developed IF people are interested in getting the server back up for atleast a month or two.

jaik

Quote from: Frostee on 31-07-2013If you keep beating a dead horse, you eventually hit the ground.

So this is fine but my video wasn't?

Quote from: Nik3 on 01-08-2013Might be best to ask Silver about how the script will be developed IF people are interested in getting the server back up for atleast a month or two.

You don't need Silver to code for you and I don't think he will nor should. The fact that he's providing a domain is already good.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Silver Knight

Quote from: Jake on 01-08-2013
Quote from: Nik3 on 01-08-2013Might be best to ask Silver about how the script will be developed IF people are interested in getting the server back up for atleast a month or two.
You don't need Silver to code for you and I don't think he will nor should. The fact that he's providing a domain is already good.

Pretty much this. I don't intend to develop this time around, be more of a background figure, development in gmod and playing gmod is over for me but i care for srp and if people still want it then the opportunity is there all i will be providing is the domain\webhosting personally. It would be up to other people to run the server.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Syndraell

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Vortigoat

Paintcheck

Well if there weren't enough donations coming in to run itself before I don't think anyone is going to want to pay out of their own pocket to take this over.

Syndraell

I'd try donating a bit. Even a few dollars will help.

lolKieck

Quote from: James Almasy on 01-08-2013I'd try donating a bit. Even a few dollars will help.
They will, but the server will need a lot more donations to run. And there's not enough people who are willing to donate.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Frostee

Quote from: James Almasy on 01-08-2013I'd try donating a bit. Even a few dollars will help.

All you did was play Terraria...

Syndraell

Quote from: Frostee on 01-08-2013

All you did was play Terraria...

I Know. I usually switched over to Aceon when Caphori was being silent.
Or some other game. As much as I enjoyed Caphori, I was really one of the only Mods to be on as much as possible.
I wish some of the other mods had that tendency, to where I could enjoy something else for a little while...

Steven :D

Why pay out of our pockets if nothing will change.

jaik

Quote from: Steven :D on 01-08-2013Why pay out of our pockets if nothing will change.

ill pay as long as i get my waifu model

jaik

Maxi96203

you know running SRP is basically pointless
tnb pretty much has a monopoly on that concept.

minecraft & terraria get boring quickly and exceptionally stupid with all of the retards it attracts. ( i mean jesus fucking christ caphori where did you guys advertise)

maybe we can have one of those GOOD ideas that never got implemented
maybe 40k rp
maybe 40k rp.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Zen

jaik

Tom

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Knife_cz