Whats going down in this section?

Started by Redbark, 25-09-2013

Redbark

So whats going down in this section...

CoolFeerman

Child board called "Application".
Description: "Applications for Machina Mythos. Post here to apply for the server."

Redbark

Quote from: CoolFeerman on 25-09-2013
Description: "Applications for Machina Mythos. Post here to apply for the server."
Not what I meant but whatever.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Redbark on 25-09-2013
Not what I meant but whatever.

Well, I mean, nothing's really going down yet considering the server isn't open and this board is for applications.

2ktaco

So, what Im hearing is whitelist.

DasHeadCrap

Wow where getting a whitelist?
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: DasHeadCrap on 26-09-2013

Whitelists can be a good thing, Das.

2ktaco

Never said that.
It was more of an inquiry. Like, "So... What I'm hearing is whitelist"

Redbark

Quote from: 2ktaco on 26-09-2013

Never said that.
It was more of an inquiry. Like, "So... What I'm hearing is whitelist"
That is what I should've said...

Syndraell

Although no one likes the word whitelist or it's intended functions, It is a halfway decent way to keep the less intelligent/foolish individuals out.

The other half is an active mod team and a way to fix that which has been messed up.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

DasHeadCrap

Hey if we have played at least a few months on Aceon and are known by the staff will we still need to make an application on for the whitelist for Machina Mythos or will we be added upon request?
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

dylancotter

My Question exactly there but I left along time ago and decided Ill come back in Intervals but it felt smaller and smaller every time I came back with the new server Ill come back but it would be handy to know do I need to apply again for whitelist or do I get the Aceon Huge City (CoG I think its name was) building rights trust again?

Syndraell

Quote from: dylancotter on 26-10-2013
My Question exactly there but I left along time ago and decided Ill come back in Intervals but it felt smaller and smaller every time I came back with the new server Ill come back but it would be handy to know do I need to apply again for whitelist or do I get the Aceon Huge City (CoG I think its name was) building rights trust again?

I'm pretty sure you'll have to reapply for whitelist. As for building rights, there's a massive city already made. Most of it.
So building rival cities and towns is currently out of the question.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

MakoNendrak

Quote from: James Almasy on 27-10-2013
Quote from: dylancotter on 26-10-2013

I'm pretty sure you'll have to reapply for whitelist. As for building rights, there's a massive city already made. Most of it.
So building rival cities and towns is currently out of the question.

Yes but lumbermills, James