When They Cry.../Higurashi

Started by Lucidius, 28-03-2010

Nargotah

I was just about to finish Minagoroshi... ;_; apparently the newest translation wasn't released anyway.

Lucidius

Darkhorse got Gantz removed too.

Nvm, thinking of Gunsmith Cats, my copies of the Higurashi mango are from Yen Press
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

Locke

I just watched the whole first season. It was so good, suspenseful too.

Bl★ck Star

Higurashi AMV - Still Alive

New Version cause the old one was blocked in Germany cause of WMG >____>

Lucidius

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Locke

Finished the series from a PB torrent, it was amazing !

Lucidius

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 17-05-2010
Finished the series from a PB torrent, it was amazing !

I'm enjoying the manga alot more. Sure the anime was amazing but even in like, the Time Killing Arc, which I hated in the manga, it almost made me cry at the bus stop reading the end part.

Manga get's the emotion down alot better, because it portreys people alot more viciously.

Like, the kidnappers who kidnapped the kid. In the anime they're just doing it because they where told too and don't like it. In the Manga however,it starts off with a shot of the kid being woken up by a sword being slammed into the floor next to his head. He promtply pissed himself and they talkeda bout how tortering him would pass the time quicker.

Also, it was just better over all minus action scenes (if you watching it for action scenes, your doing it wrong).

Highly recommend the Manga even if you've watched it.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Silver Knight

Er... i think i found this by mistake.. i typed in weird anime laughs.. and yeah... Ill probably get onto this once im done with k-on.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Lucidius

Quote from: Last.Exile on 09-09-2010
Er... i think i found this by mistake.. i typed in weird anime laughs.. and yeah...

Yeah, it's got pretty creepy laughs and stuff I luff it. Mango catches facial expression a bit better though IMO.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Silver Knight

Silver Knight

If anyone wants to watch it, you can watch it here:http://www.animekiwi.com/higurashi-no-naku-koro-ni-when-they-cry/

Im currently on episode 2 and it's somewhat interesting, abit slow paced though.

Lucidius

Quote from: Last.Exile on 10-09-2010
Im currently on episode 2 and it's somewhat interesting, abit slow paced though.

It's slow paced because it's worth it to be slow paced

Once you watch later archs you'll see what i'm talkin aboot.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Silver Knight

Uhhhh it's one of those short story ones... 4 episodes and then the story restarts... :(

Lucidius

Quote from: Last.Exile on 20-09-2010
Uhhhh it's one of those short story ones... 4 episodes and then the story restarts... :(

It's cause of the plot. It's all relevent, you just need to watch all of it to get it.

First arc is my fav though.

My Profile[/b][/size]

CrazyRis

Gotta say, Higurashi was the best thing I have ever seen. The manga, best thing I ever read.
I was the most saddest, because I knew there was no exit to this maze.

He was the second most saddest, because he thought there was a exit to this maze.

The others were not sad, because they didn't even know they were in a maze to begin with.

Smirnoff

So uh, anyone watched the new OVA that was released a few weeks ago?

Seriously, someone should get executed for turning higurashi into.. that.
I normally have a high tolerance for fanservice but I had to say Rika's rubbing of her ass on a window making ecchi noises really got to me, she's what - nine?
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Frostee

Uhg, don't necro threads -_-

Smirnoff

"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."