What Was Your Worst Anime?

Started by RanmaChan, 19-12-2011

RanmaChan

This is to keep the, What Was Your First Anime, topic on track.

No, I really don't expect people to be kind to other peoples opinions here like I do in the other thread.  So I mean, don't break forum rules but, you can still argue the merits of an anime someone says they hate.  Just don't be an troll and say all anime is shit, that is not the point of this thread.

Quote from: ZainMenloe on 12-12-2011
I think we should have a contest of whos first anime they ever saw was the worst, anyone up for it?

Thread inspired by Zain.
Ill start it off.  I think the worst anime I have ever seen would have to be Naruto, sorry, but its just awful.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Szenti

Duel Masters. That "anime" is just crap. Its like a Yu-Gi-Oh ripoff or I don't even know.

Mr. Pink

I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

Lucky Pig

All these card game anime things... Like Yu-Gi-Oh and Duel masters and such.

General Cole

I don't really have one because I only watch anime that my friends recommend. So probably something like Bakugon, or whatever it's called.

Lucidius

Fighting Foodons
Kirby Right Back At Ya
Dragon Ball GT
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Madcombat

Silver Knight

Quote from: Madcombat on 14-03-2012
Quote from: Lucidius on 14-03-2012
Dragon Ball GT

Get out...

:D

I have watched a fair amount of anime since i started getting into it (The last 4 years)

How you rate certain anime for the worst category is something i consider hard to do.

I think i will just throw out there, Soul Eater because it's just so childish and seemed really dull and D.Gray-man from what i have watched of it too (It's like a lesser form of alucard with less story)

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

meetdadoom

Quote from: Last.Exile on 14-03-2012
Quote from: Madcombat on 14-03-2012
Dragon Ball GT

Get out...

:D

I have watched a fair amount of anime since i started getting into it (The last 4 years)

How you rate certain anime for the worst category is something i consider hard to do.

I think i will just throw out there, Soul Eater because it's just so childish and seemed really dull and D.Gray-man from what i have watched of it too (It's like a lesser form of alucard with less story)

I likee soul eater. I never finished it but, I still really liked it.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

RanmaChan

Same, I really liked Soul Eater as well.  Good action, good pacing, and most importantly, a good plot line.  It was short and sweet, no filler.  And no, Excalibur was not filler.  It was awesome.

Ragolution

Fighting Foodons
Kirby Right Back At Ya

Fuck you these were great.

Madcombat

Black Bibl-

Ugh, "I want to suck your dick"

Lucidius

Quote from: Madcombat on 15-03-2012
Black Bibl-

Ugh, "I want to suck your dick"

No bible black was beautiful fuck you!!!!!!

I woulda said that but it's not really an anime.

Youtube Poop: Innocent Bible Hentai Hour with finger licking results
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: RanmaChan on 14-03-2012
Same, I really liked Soul Eater as well.  Good action, good pacing, and most importantly, a good plot line.  It was short and sweet, no filler.  And no, Excalibur was not filler.  It was awesome.

Mr. Pink

I like Soul Eater... Honestly I judge animes more based on animation style than plot and story... But the plot and story have got to be good for me to appreciate the animation I suppose... Anyways, bad animation means I will not like it.
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Mr. Pink on 16-03-2012
Honestly I judge animes more based on animation style than plot and story.

Please exit this thread.