What Was Your First Anime?

Started by RanmaChan, 18-03-2011

Caso

My first anime would either be Robotech or Gundam Wing. I blame my bother into getting me into anime personally.
I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

HitMan5523

Mine was High School of The Dead
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

whyku

Mobile Suit Gundam or one of the Gundam's nothing beats a big ass Meca!

Kizuna

Veritech

My First Anime Would Have to be the 1984 Series of Robotech.

Caso

Quote from: Veritech on 26-07-2011
My First Anime Would Have to be the 1984 Series of Robotech.

*High fives* I love that series
I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

Souless Dark

My first anime was Monster Ranchers, Dragon Ball Z, and Sailor Moon... They all came on back to back on the same channel when I was younger, so I'm not entirely sure which was my actual first anime, but I believe it was monster Ranchers.

Velspera

I think 'Syrius no Densetsu' aka 'The Sea Prince and the Fire Child'.  Depressing as hell.  XD

Also, 'Iria: Legend of Zeiram'  I think Iria's what really got me into anime in the first place. 
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna

Turkey

I've never seen a anime in my life, I am not into the jap stuff, I like to keep my stuff... Less....Huge eyes....Less...squeeky voice... Moar guns

lolKieck

░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

CrazyRis

DragonBallZ Awwww yeah.
I was the most saddest, because I knew there was no exit to this maze.

He was the second most saddest, because he thought there was a exit to this maze.

The others were not sad, because they didn't even know they were in a maze to begin with.

Kassendraw

I believe that my first anime was possibly Pokemon (If you consider this a anime). Sadly if it wasn't Pokemon it was for sure Naruto, and I freaking hate Naruto. :-\

Oddoman!

Quote from: Kassendraw on 06-08-2011
I believe that my first anime was possibly Pokemon (If you consider this a anime). Sadly if it wasn't Pokemon it was for sure Naruto, and I freaking hate Naruto. :-\

Naruto kicks ass! It was my first anime also.

Mr. Pink

Quote from: Oddoman! on 06-08-2011
Quote from: Kassendraw on 06-08-2011

Naruto kicks ass! It was my first anime also.

Ok, Naruto was cool when it first came out... But that was before I watched other animes... Once I started watching others I realized how bad Naruto is :/
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

Kassendraw

Quote from: Mr. Pink on 06-08-2011

Ok, Naruto was cool when it first came out... But that was before I watched other animes... Once I started watching others I realized how bad Naruto is :/

I have to totally agree on that. Once you really get into anime it becomes more than just watching some guy punch another guy and shoot lightning balls. Anime is a lot more than that.

Ragolution

DotBot

One of the best, well it was. -.-
i like modern animes now, like Darker than black.

Chippy

Mah first anime was Death Note. 'L' all the way!  :tick:

ZainMenloe

Chippy- I think that was the first one you ever finished, not first one you ever saw.

Mine would be... And I hate admiting it, but I was 5 at the time... Sailor Moon. I'm pretty sure that was an anime, I remember a ton of drama and annoying 'Power Up' scenes every episode soo... Yeah. If not that, then Pokemon.

Mr. Pink

This thread is so prone to being Necro'd it isn't even funny...

ZainMenloe

Quote from: Mr. Pink on 10-12-2011

It didn't warn me about a 60 day thing. I would go by the dates, but for some reason they all say the post was 9 days ahead of now... Soo, Not sure if its it just my comp screwing up or what.

Mr. Pink

Quote from: ZainMenloe on 10-12-2011

It didn't warn me about a 60 day thing. I would go by the dates, but for some reason they all say the post was 9 days ahead of now... Soo, Not sure if its it just my comp screwing up or what.

Regardless, avoid from posting on a recently Necro'd thread. DotBot Necro'd it first. I Necro'd this thread when I first joined... I suppose it's just a popular target for new members...

Ragolution

Mr. Pink

Quote from: Ragolution on 10-12-2011
This has never been more relevant.

Dammit Rag, now you're doing it!

Silver Knight

Quote from: ZainMenloe on 10-12-2011

Regardless, avoid from posting on a recently Necro'd thread. DotBot Necro'd it first. I Necro'd this thread when I first joined... I suppose it's just a popular target for new members...

Doesn't matter if the necro is relevant.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period