What Was Your First Anime?

Started by RanmaChan, 18-03-2011

ZainMenloe

Quote from: knife_cz on 29-03-2012
Can't exactly remind what was my first anime..but I guess Ny pogodi, Sonic or pokemon.
Also Gonztah, the hell is that lol
Sonic X? I actually want to watch that one now.....

Dont judge me...

lkaruga

my first dubbed anime was dragon ball Z(I don't count dubbed anime as having actually watched a real anime)
my first real sub only anime was ranma 1/2....or maybe it was chobits....OR MAYBE IT WAS AZU MANGA DAIO I FORGOT

Ragolution

Quote from: lkaruga on 20-05-2012
my first dubbed anime was dragon ball Z(I don't count dubbed anime as having actually watched a real anime)
my first real sub only anime was ranma 1/2....or maybe it was chobits....OR MAYBE IT WAS AZU MANGA DAIO I FORGOT

ZainMenloe

Wow, and here I though HGN didnt have trolls. Thanks for proving me wrong on that.
OH, even better, the troll is a staff member of HGN's Minecraft server. Awesome, note to self, stay away from the Minecraft RP server on HGN.

Do I really need to say grats on the +1 post count as well?

Anyway, the first on for me, when I didn't know the difference between anime and cartoons, was probably Sailor Moon, though I don't remember a single thing about it. My first anime that I retained a bit of the story would probably be DBZ, which I regret ever watching...

meetdadoom

Quote from: ZainMenloe on 20-05-2012

Wow, and here I though HGN didnt have trolls. Thanks for proving me wrong on that.
OH, even better, the troll is a staff member of HGN's Minecraft server. Awesome, note to self, stay away from the Minecraft RP server on HGN.

You must be new.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

ZainMenloe

Quote from: meetdadoom on 21-05-2012
Quote from: ZainMenloe on 20-05-2012

You must be new.
Not at all, was being sarcastic.
I don't approve of trolling, let alone trolling from a HGN staff member.

Paintcheck

Quote from: lkaruga on 20-05-2012

You represent everything that is wrong with hardcore anime nerds. I'm with Ragolution.