What Anime are you watching now?

Started by Silver Knight, 16-12-2011

Silver Knight

Started watching Mirai Nikki, yuki yuki yuki!

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Steven :D

Quote from: SilverKnight on 07-05-2013Started watching Mirai Nikki, yuki yuki yuki!
Step it up senpai, already watched it.

Lirium

Quote from: Lucky Pig on 06-05-2013
Ooooohhhh, you shouldn't have said that, brother Lirium.
Why not? o.o

Steam: anne9595

Vortigoat

Watched Highschool of the dead, now watching Angel beats

Quote from: Vortigoat on 07-05-2013Watched Fan-serivce of the dead, now watching Angel beats
Angel Beats is good, Hotd was uh... yeah. Perhaps you should look at this seasons new anime?
http://anichart.net/chart?ch=spring13&cd=on&f=time

Vortigoat

I didn't realy mind the fan service so much, My dick is limp anyway so, Also I am watching Attack on Titan. But I hate the fact I have to wait for the episodes etc.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Vortigoat on 07-05-2013I didn't realy mind the fan service so much, My dick is limp anyway so, Also I am watching Attack on Titan. But I hate the fact I have to wait for the episodes etc.

That's why you watch several animes in-between your main show or watch some tv shows.

Quote from: SilverKnight on 07-05-2013
Quote from: Vortigoat on 07-05-2013I didn't realy mind the fan service so much, My dick is limp anyway so, Also I am watching Attack on Titan. But I hate the fact I have to wait for the episodes etc.
That's why you watch several animes in-between your main show or watch some tv shows.
aka thats why my list is long

Puffles

Code Geass

High School Of The Dead

Death Note

Gurren Laggan

Recreas

What ya'll talkin' about,

What happend to the time kids still watched pokémon and yu gi oh and stuff
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Silver Knight

Redbark

Trigun

Attack on Titan

Death Note

And just finished Sword Art Online

jannugimes

Just finished K subbed. (I never watch dub)
It's so good and sad. All the yaoi ships XD
Currently watching mirai nikki. Its ok but I'm not thatinto romance. The plot is pretty good though

DasHeadCrap

Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

Syndraell

Still watching Lupin the III episodes from the mid 70's.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Silver Knight

I'm watching Legend of the Galactic Heros, the Prussian empire vs the rebel scum. Would highly recommend, makes star wars look weak as hell. It truely is the real "Star-Wars"

DasHeadCrap

Quote from: SilverKnight on 28-12-2014
I'm watching Legend of the Galactic Heros, the Prussian empire vs the rebel scum. Would highly recommend, makes star wars look weak as hell. It truely is the real "Star-Wars"

Sieg Kaiser Reinhard! Sieg Kaiser Reinhard! Sieg Kaiser Reinhard!
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

Silver Knight

Quote from: DasHeadCrap on 29-12-2014
Quote from: SilverKnight on 28-12-2014

Sieg Kaiser Reinhard! Sieg Kaiser Reinhard! Sieg Kaiser Reinhard!

Ulitimo

I am re-watching Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo.
They are my two favorite animes.
Afterwards, I will watch some Hellsing. :)

CAMaera

Going through all the good stuff I never had time for now, finished both seasons of Magi, Steins;Gate, a few short form ones I heard were good, and finished up Parasyte. I watched 3 episodes of Gintama and looked at how many there were, and nope'd back to One Piece, where I'm on Ep. 205.

Also, if anyone wants any Guest Passes for Crunchyroll, mine are gathering dust. Just, like, PM or reply asking for them or something.