Psycho-Pass

Started by Bl★ck Star, 30-01-2013

Bl★ck Star

Psycho-Pass

The series takes place in the near future, when it is possible to instantaneously measure and quantify a person's state of mind and personality. This information is recorded and processed, and the term "Psycho-Pass" refers to a standard used to measure an individual's being. The story centers around the "enforcement officer" Shinya Kougami, who is tasked with managing crime in such a world.

In the future, it is possible to quantitatively measure a person's emotions, desires, and every inclination. In this way, it is also possible to measure a person's criminal tendency factor, which is used to judge criminals.

This is the story of a team of policemen dedicated to maintaining public order. Some of them work in the Enforcement Division, responsible for the apprehension of criminals, while others belong to the Supervisory Division which oversees their colleagues in Enforcement.

Type: TV
Episodes: 22
Aired: Oct 12, 2012 to ?
Producers: Production I.G, FUNimation EntertainmentL, Fuji TV, Nitroplus, Sony Music Entertainment
Genres: Action, Sci-Fi
Duration: 23 min. per episode
Rating: R - 17+ (violence & profanity)

Personal Rating: I had a high measurement scala for this anime as it's made by I.G/FUNimation Entertainment, the people behind Gantz, Eden of the East, Dead Leaves and so on, so I expected much and I got what I wanted. The Anime is good and refreshing to the modern Moe anime standards you have every season. 10/10, good story, good characters, nice setting.

http://www.youtube.com/v/5hHUqcnIIw4&autoplay=1