Inuyasha Movie 1: Affections Touching Across Time
Inuyasha Movie 2: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass
Inuyasha Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler
Inuyasha Movie 4: Fire on the Mystic Island
Manga: Read Inuyasha Manga Online
Type:  TV Series
Age Rating:   Teen +13   

Story:
Higurashi Kagome, after being pulled down a well by a demon, finds herself in Feudal Japan, where she learns that a powerful jewel has been reborn inside her body. After the jewel shatters in an attempt to retrieve it from one of the many demons who was after its power, Kagome must join forces with the half-demon Inu Yasha (also after the jewel)

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Szenti

This used to be my first anime, I loved it, but didn't watch more than like 70-80 episodes. In TV they always repeated the first 80 episodes and that was all. Would like to check the last one hundred episodes, but I don't really want to spend time watching anime

Silver Knight

I'm 20 episodes in and it's pretty good, they don't hold back on the gory intent of the anime. Probably going to be a favorite of mine, would recommend this to anyone into medieval style anime.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

RanmaChan

Quote from: Last.Exile on 19-12-2011
I'm 20 episodes in and it's pretty good, they don't hold back on the gory intent of the anime. Probably going to be a favorite of mine, would recommend this to anyone into medieval style anime.

The first episodes are really good, but later on it just becomes full of filler and recap/flashback episodes.  I honestly couldn't finish the series, which made me sad cause I love Rumiko Takahashi's other works.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Lucidius

I watched this when i was like 12 and I used to like it alot but looking back on it after watching some really good series' and it falls pretty short.

The best part is early on before he gets the wind scar IMHO because he was way less mary sue. His ultimate technique turns into trademark move. I recall one fight he was blinded and he literally went "WIND SCAR!WIND SCAR!WIND SCAR!WIND SCAR!WIND SCAR!WIND SCAR!WIND SCAR!WIND SCAR!WIND SCAR!WIND SCAR!WIND SCAR!WIND SCAR!WIND SCAR!WIND SCAR!WIND SCAR!" in the background while Miroku and co. talked about how it was a losing fight. THEN IT ZOOMS IN AS HE LANDS THE FINAL, OVER EXAGGERATED ONE.

I like the mythology stuff and all that jazz but it had really crap pacing and i lost interest.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]