Girls Und Panzer

Started by Steven :D, 01-01-2013

Lucidius

Quote from: Khorn on 01-01-2013
School girls with guns annoy the hell out of me. School girls with tanks, christ, I don't know what to think anymore.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Silver Knight

Quote from: Lucidius on 23-01-2013
School girls with guns annoy the hell out of me. School girls with tanks, christ, I don't know what to think anymore.

This isn't as bad as you think.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Steven :D

Quote from: SilverKnight on 24-01-2013
Quote from: Lucidius on 23-01-2013

This isn't as bad as you think.
http://www.youtube.com/v/I3QE8xTvErk&autoplay=0

Silver Knight

That's a great scene. The president seems to love it.

Ragolution

Jesus christ that was retarded.

Lucky Pig

Well we are talking about an anime with school girls battling with panzers, so what the dick did you expect?

Ragolution

Something terrible and unwatchable, so I'm not disappointed.

meetdadoom

Meh, it's not bad. I've been watching more anime since I'm in the hospital atm so I decided to give it a shot. It's not bad. The tank fights are cool. The characters aren't new. They are typical high school anime girls who say EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! every second and Kawaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee every other second. Over all I like the take. Not bad, it has potential to be really really bad ass.

It could have been this

but instead it's

I'm not far into yet but, I think it would have been cooler if it were an actual war. Idk, this is just drugged up me speaking.

5/10 for an interesting take subtract 2 if you don't like moe and add a star if you do like moe.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

meetdadoom

Okay so I'm out of the hospital and I finished what is online of the show. It's abysmal. The only thing going for it is the tank battles. If you truly want to see Tank Girls then watch the tank fights on youtube. Overall it is just absolute trash.

Silver Knight

Quote from: meetdadoom on 05-02-2013
Okay so I'm out of the hospital and I finished what is online of the show. It's abysmal. The only thing going for it is the tank battles. If you truly want to see Tank Girls then watch the tank fights on youtube. Overall it is just absolute trash.

It's basically focused on the tank fights, character development is filler but it's still enjoyable to watch.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: SilverKnight on 05-02-2013

It's basically focused on the tank fights, character development is filler but it's still enjoyable to watch.

There is character Development ?

meetdadoom

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 06-02-2013

Black Star are you like the IGN of anime reviews? Do you like give everything atleast a 7/10? Like what the hell is this shit, character development and story play a big role in the utility(econ term fuck you) of a show. If the show doesn't have either of them, then why the hell are you watching it. People don't Watch Breaking Bad because of the "ass". People don't watch Firefly because of the "kawaii". People watched them because they had interesting story and character development.

jaik

Quote from: meetdadoom on 06-02-2013

Black Star are you like the IGN of anime reviews? Do you like give everything atleast a 7/10? Like what the hell is this shit, character development and story play a big role in the utility(econ term fuck you) of a show. If the show doesn't have either of them, then why the hell are you watching it. People don't Watch Breaking Bad because of the "ass". People don't watch Firefly because of the "kawaii". People watched them because they had interesting story and character development.

you're mistaking IGN for something else, because this is IGN:

unless youre implying that the creators of the anime payed him to give it a rating on HGN
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: meetdadoom on 06-02-2013

I still pretty much like Girls und Panzer somehow, but seriously, there is no Character development. It's just fun to see the girls rolling around in their tanks.

Ragolution

Blackstar, you have completely forfeited your right to comment on anyone else's taste in anime or otherwise remark on their preference of TV shows, movies or anything in general.

TL;DR - You have shit taste.

And can we stop with this autoplay shit?

Lucky Pig

When I watched a few episodes of this it only got me wanting a realistic tank simulator, in which you could operate a tank with friends.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Lucky Pig on 06-02-2013
When I watched a few episodes of this it only got me wanting a realistic tank simulator, in which you could operate a tank with friends.

THIS, SO MUCH THIS

Minion

Quote from: Lucky Pig on 06-02-2013

If its realism you want, I know of one. The "T-34 vs. Tiger" one looks good. Idk if it fits the exact bill you want but might be worth your while to give it a look.

Tom

Quote from: Ragolution on 06-02-2013
Blackstar, you have completely forfeited your right to comment on anyone else's taste in anime or otherwise remark on their preference of TV shows, movies or anything in general.

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

meetdadoom

Quote from: Ragolution on 06-02-2013

Kokkaku Kishu

Saw it.
Watched it.
Finished it in a day.
Loved it.
Panzer vor.