Favorite Shows from Childhood

Started by Velspera, 18-08-2011

Velspera

So, I know this is technically an 'anime' section, but I wanna know what animated shows you guys loved as kids.  Not just japanese animation, but anything.

I remember coming home after school each day and sitting down for at least a few hours to watch cartoons and I think my favorites were probably Eek! the Cat, Samurai Pizza Cats (god, puns are so great/horrible), and The Pirates of Darkwater.

And how pissed was I when PoD just freaking ENDED.  aaaugh, I still wanna punch someone about that.

Anyways, share! D:  I'm feeling nostalgic.
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna

PwnyXpress

DRAGON BALL Z!!
And to go back further, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Bl★ck Star

Rocko's Modern Life, Oggy and the Cockroaches, Pokemon, Spongebob, What's with Andy, Mr. Bean, CatDog, The Fairly Oddparents.

More to come if I remember more.

Smirnoff

Oggy and the Cockroaches, Pokemon, Tintin, Moomin, Simpson and most of the disney/cartoon network shows.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Velspera

Oh God, Rocko's Modern Life was so fucking awesome.

Also, I just remembered I watched a lot of Big Bad Beetle Borgs (which I thought was lame and still do) and, for a while, absolutely LOVED Mummies Alive. 

Though, Watching Mummies Alive nowadays is sort of painful because of all the Egypt and mummy puns...

Frostee

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 18-08-2011
Rocko's Modern Life, Oggy and the Cockroaches, Pokemon, Spongebob, What's with Andy, Mr. Bean, CatDog, The Fairly Oddparents.

More to come if I remember more.

What he said.

Steven :D

Courage the cowardly dog

meetdadoom

Quote from: Steven :D on 18-08-2011
Courage the cowardly dog
...is the shit. I remember there was one episode that seriously freaked me out as a kid. It was the one where the old guy had some egyptian plaque and there was this like creepy dude outside their house that would chant return the plaque creeply.

Ed,Edd'n,Eddy was this shit.
Pokemon, taught me english when I moved to America when I was 2.
Catdog.
Foster's home of imaginary friends was pretty funny.
Fairly odd parents was funny but now that I am older and I watched it again, I realized how dumb that show was.
And, my favorite cartoon of all time is.....Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy. Holy shit that was a funny show.

Oh yeah all of you american fags don't know this show but one of my favorite shows as a kid was "Nu pogodi!"
Ну погоди! (эпизод 6)

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Steven :D

meetdadoom

Yup, that's the episode alright. I don't think I Am going to be sleeping for a while.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Ragolution

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Velspera

Oh god, I love Courage but there were just so many things that gave me nightmares for no freaking reason.

But, also great memories as well.

Also: AAAH! Real Monsters.  Golden. :)

Kassendraw

Well when I was little I used to watch Pokemon, Kappa Mikey, Spongebob, Barbie and Sailor Moon.

The one I didn't mention on that list is Gundam Wing because I grew up on that show when I was in my whole "Emo phase"

Ragolution

Gundam Wing is the shit. That is all.

INA7HAN

Starship troopers: The roughnecks chronicles (Anime)
I used watch it before school it was awsome.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive