Anime you've watched and what you thought about it.

Started by Gonztah, 27-05-2012

Gonztah

So yeah list anime you've watched and type your opinion about it.

I'll go.

Jin Roh - Well can't say a lot about this, don't remember all of it but it was all right.

Wolf's Rain - Watched this recently, it was quite good, although to me it got a bit confusing at times but it was still good, didn't like the ending though.

Ginga Nagareboshi Gin - Now this is my favourite of them all. Liked the music and story, drawing was a bit iffy in the first episodes and re used quite a few scenes later on (They changed some colours) also the characters pull off some pretty physics defying stunts at times but nevertheless it was good, voice acting was good, drawing was good and overall a good anime.

Ginga Densetsu Weed - This is a sequel to GNG and I have to say I didn't like it as much as the first, some of the characters are a bit boring and to me the story wasn't as interesting as in the first one, still decent. Also the main character makes me want to bang my head on the wall.

Bl★ck Star

Once again, I can link to my backlog,

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ZeCrazyGentlemen

My scores of the anime are also therew.

Gonztah

So what's your favourite of all of those?

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Gonztah on 27-05-2012
So what's your favourite of all of those?

Right now it's Steins;Gate, Another, Jormungard, Black Rock Shooter, Higurashi no naku koro ni, Bakemonogatari, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu

And as Movies

Arashi no Yoru ni, Akira, All the Movies of Takahata Isao, Princess Mononoke

Silver Knight

Finished Gurran Lagan. It was pretty meh.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Lucky Pig

Recently, a shit ton. To mention a few of the best I would say:

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
This one was fairly entertaining even if a little oddly animated, the story was interesting.

Ef a Tale of Memories & Ef a Tale of Melodies
These two were really interesting not only storywise, but the art displayed in the anime and also the styles they used to bring feelings like confusion sadness and others to the watcher.

Seitokai no Ichizon both seasons
Just a comedy filled with parodies from popular anime like Dragonball and deathnote etc.

There are many others that were good, but these here are the ones I thought of as the best ones

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Lucky Piig on 16-01-2013
Ef a Tale of Memories & Ef a Tale of Melodies
These two were really interesting not only storywise, but the art displayed in the anime and also the styles they used to bring feelings like confusion sadness and others to the watcher.

Still have to watch that.