Anime Site: Who Here Loves Anime?

Started by Silver Knight, 22-09-2009

Dutch

Hate it with a passion.
:3
"What dutch says, when he's not trollin mono, he talkes good smartness." - Comradebritish

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS

MatroK

Weaboos ruin more stuff than furries tend to. I'd rather let the forum be.

Silver Knight

Quote from: MatroK on 18-11-2009

It would be a seperate Forum, not part of HGN.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

MatroK

Oh, then do as you please then.

Rhyom Guther

I like Naruto Anime :3

(Hint: Look at my Pic <-----)

Fluffy

Quote from: Rhyom Guther on 27-11-2009
I like Naruto Anime :3

(Hint: Look at my Pic <-----)
We noticed that you have a fetish for Naruto Christmas Hentai...

Strelok Holmes

Cowboy bebop, Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in a shell, i was into gundum wing as a kid... let's see what else.

Elfen lied was great, same with soul eater,

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

KillSlim

I watch Anime on Animefreak. Google it, probably the best site for watching the stuff. It's free also, and has a huge selection of complete anime with English subs / dubs.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

collinp

That would be pretty sweet i watched a lot of anime, elfen lied, bravo girls, naruto, green green tv, i have watched to many to name off of the top of my head xD most of it is ecchi tho

Fluffy

I now have a new Favorite Anime

DARKER THAN BLACK!

One of the best I have ever seen, It has a more intense, hard to follow story. It is still awesome.
WARNING: Not for the faint of heart.

Silver Knight

Im watching Clanad right now. It's pretty good, taking a break from once peice.

KillSlim

Quote from: Silver Knight on 18-11-2009

Then why is there an Anime section on HGN? Thought it wasn't going to be a part of the forums.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Silver Knight

Quote from: KillSlim on 09-12-2009
Quote from: Silver Knight on 18-11-2009

Then why is there an Anime section on HGN? Thought it wasn't going to be a part of the forums.

That's still in the planning, read the "HGN Forum Discussion" thead.

Fluffy

Doublethink

I liked anime when I was like 7. Now that Ive matured, I realize that its fucking stupid, and embarassing.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Doublethink on 30-12-2009
I liked anime when I was like 7. Now that Ive matured, I realize that its fucking stupid, and embarassing.

That's kids Anime, not Teenager/Adult Anime, of course things like Pokemon are aimed at kids, but things like DeathNote or cowboy bebop arn't.

Zombiehunta

They are over-dramatic and...well, almost everything about them is extremely unrealistic and overdramatized. To be blunt, in a non-offenseive way....I believe it's just a bit too dumb.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Doublethink

They're all stupid. Like really I see my 10 year old neighbor walking around in tee-shirts that have bleach on them and I realize something. This kid is never going to have a decent looking girl friend if he keeps this shit up. Well unless shes emo or something.

Rhyom Guther

Hellsing. I just saw it, extreme bloody action anime. One of the best I've seen.

Bl★ck Star

@Doublethink

I most time watch Anime

and I sometime dress as a Visu (Visual)

And i have a pretty nice looking Girlfriend

but running around with shirts where Anime charas are on it thats stupid ><

Verian

It's all about moderation. Some people get really overboard with Anime. It's annoying because people get steered away from it due to the fanbase of Anime, when they are missing out on such great stories and characters! Anyway, I don't watch Anime much but I'm watching The Big O right now. It's really awesome ^^

Freeze

Quote from: Damned on 22-09-2009
Zero No Tsukaima
Mahou sensei Negima
Naruto (Yush o.o)
Death Note
Bleach

What about Himura Kenshin? but nice list (Love Rurouni Kenshin and Death note) and a lot of people like Inuyasha.

(Check: [img http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7d/Tomo1-1.jpg[/img]

Freeze

They're all stupid. Like really I see my 10 year old neighbor walking around in tee-shirts that have bleach on them and I realize something. This kid is never going to have a decent looking girl friend if he keeps this shit up. Well unless shes emo or something.

Your entitled to your own opinion..but I disagree. More people like Anime than you think. (NOT JUST EMOS.) Mmkay, thanks.

Chaosye

Quote from: Freeze on 08-03-2010

Your entitled to your own opinion..but I disagree. More people like Anime than you think. (NOT JUST EMOS.) Mmkay, thanks.
Well, honestly I'm not much of a fan of most animes, but still, wearing a Bleach T-Shirt makes you just look like a weaboo.

Heh, I think the last anime I've seen was either Paranoia Agent or Samurai Champloo.  They were pretty good.

Innokenti Katya

dr.steve

Omg bleach is my favorite anime. I DONT WATCH PERVERTED ANIME.....because i cant find any....;0.