Anime Site: Who Here Loves Anime?

Started by Silver Knight, 22-09-2009

alex4576

Hellsing, hellsing ova, and one-piece are great animes

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: dr.steve on 09-03-2010
Omg bleach is my favorite anime. I DONT WATCH PERVERTED ANIME.....because i cant find any....;0.

If you want a cool one with fighting, Look for Soul Eater or Highschool of Dead

Roy

Linxiekins

I like some anime series, I've seen Gurren Lagan and Full metal alchemist. I loved them both but I really don't watch much anime. Some of my favorite movies are animated. Like, Princess Mononoke and Spirited away.

eroticduck

*was mean*

Turkey

Quote from: eroticduck on 15-03-2011
LOL

JAPAN UNDER SEA

LOL

NO MORE ANIME

TRIPLE LOL
wow just go away.

RanmaChan

Tokyo was spared  from the worst effects of the earthquake, so the production of my precious anime resource should be fine.

In response to the threads title.  I do.  :3
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: RanmaChan on 15-03-2011
Tokyo was spared  from the worst effects of the earthquake, so the production of my precious anime resource should be fine.

In response to the threads title.  I do.  :3

there's still the danger that when one of the reactor's explode that it goes over to tokio the radioactive cloud.

Also, the maker of Pokemon and Naruto probably died during the tsunami ....

RanmaChan

"the maker of Pokemon and Naruto probably died during the tsunami"

No huge loss.  Pokemon was good in its first season, suffice to say it sucks now.  Naruto was never good.  I would never condone the loss of life, but in this situation, I don't really care.  Sorry.   :-\

Lets just hope they get the reactor under control.  The Prime Minister of Japan recently said this though:

"In the worst case scenario possible in the current situation, we must consider the possibility of eastern Japan being ruined."

Lucidius

And then you were talking about human life.

Desenitized chilren these days...
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Ragolution

Only good animes in my opinion:

Big O
Cowboy Beebop
Gundam Wing
.//Hack Sign
Death Note

Overrated Animes:
Naruto
My Little Pony
FMA
Bleach
Pretty much anything else.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S HAPPENING:
Panty and Garter

lolKieck

I heard from my bro that Ghost in the Shell is pretty good, never watched it tho.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Ragolution

Quote from: lolKieck on 17-03-2011
I heard from my bro that Ghost in the Shell is pretty good, never watched it tho.

Totally forgot about GitS. Is good.

Lucidius

When they Cry/Higurashi is really really good. I've heard Umineo no naku koro ni is better.

Also, I don't like GitS but I can say it's really well done and I can see why people like it. It's just not my thing.

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Ragolution

Quote from: Lucidius on 17-03-2011
When they Cry/Higurashi is really really good. I've heard Umineo no naku koro ni is better.

Also, I don't like GitS but I can say it's really well done and I can see why people like it. It's just not my thing.

Coincidentally, I disliked all of the other Animu you mentioned.

Lucidius

Quote from: Ragolution on 17-03-2011
I disliked all of the other Animu you mentioned.

Thought we were talking about good relative to quality and not what we liked.

Whoops, silly me. Who in their right mind people would talk about the denotation.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Lucidius on 17-03-2011
Quote from: Ragolution on 17-03-2011
I disliked all of the other Animu you mentioned.

Thought we were talking about good relative to quality and not what we liked.

Whoops, silly me. Who in their right mind people would talk about the denotation.

Communist's

also Yeah I agree with Luci, Higurashi is pretty awesome and mindfucking.

RanmaChan

I just watched The Ghost In The Shell movie, and I am going to be watching the series next.  Coincidentally, I am also interested in watching When They Cry.

Anyone wana list any other animes they really, really like?  I have a lot of spare time lately, so I want to add a few more to my list.

Roy

Gundam
Zombie de Suka
Claymore
Blood
Bleach

gunslinger7

My fav of all time - "Desert Punk"

mikeywrenn

Elfen Lied, maybe..
Clannad, possibly..
Hellsing, hmm...
Yup, I've definitely watched too much.
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

Kizuna

Blue Exorcist, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolfs Rain and Soul Eater.

Kassendraw

I enjoy most every anime I watch but the specific ones are hard to bring out, there are so many.

Bleach|Full Metal Alchemist|Gundam Wing|Full Metal Panic Fumoffu|School Rumble|Air Gear|Sky Crawlers

I've seen over 100 animes in my life and since I'm a manga artist myself, it gets hard to choose.

Ragolution

All of you people have terrible taste in anime.

Go watch something decent like Cowboy Bebop or Big O or .//hack sign

ZainMenloe

I refuse to list all the full animes series I have watched here (it would be about 50 yards on paper) So, instead, I will list my favorites. (as close as I can in order from BEST EVAH to I'll watch it again)

Darker Than Black (Loved it from start to finish. Will admit, it was a little confusing at first.)
Claymore (Was slightly disappointed with the ending, but still a good one.)
High School of the Dead (Didn't think it would work considering the Zombie theme, but it was put together really nicely)
Soul Eater (The comic relief was a little annoying, but the story is good. I regret the last episode, that is the only thing I hated of this anime)

I'm still watching anime in my free time, and my current series I'm working on is called "Tengen Toppa Garren Laggan" (Don't think I misspelled anything. I'm too lazy to check.) So far, it's decent, but not too... Straightforward. The main characters are using advanced techniques from the start and they don't even wonder how they did it. My only problem with this one so far.