ёжик в тумане-Hedgehog in the Fog

Started by meetdadoom, 15-11-2011

meetdadoom

Hedgehog in the Fog is about a little hedgehog who is going through the forest to meet his bear friend for some food and tea and star gaze. As the hedgehog is making his way through the forest he enters a foggy part of the forest and sees the mysterious but, beautiful nature of the Forest. This animation is well known amongst the children of Russia and was awarded as the best animation of all time in a contest in Tokyo in the year 2003. This is also my favorite animation of all time and holds an extra special place in my heart. I hope you enjoy this animation as well.

hedgehog in the fog

Little side note, family guy made a reference to Hedgehog in the Fog about russian cut away gag. I have no idea what family buy was trying to parody in Hedgehog in the Fog however, I still think it is the funniest thing ever and it is even more funny when you understand what the hedgehog is saying.
Russian Cutaway Gag

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Yorty

Oh man does this bring back some memories. I grew up on a lot of Russian animations and cartoons, it blows my mind to look back at them.