What Is Alien Infestation

Started by Silver Knight, 17-07-2009

Silver Knight

This is a fresh new idea and design, not much of a roleplay, although you could consider it like that due to the extreme amount of teamplay involved.

There are two sides, Aliens and Marines, and they must battle it out against each other.

Marines

The Marines rely on getting resources from building generators on steam ducts, and with their commander, researching new hardware for them to tech up. The marines themselves level up with every kill they get, allowing you to upgrade your weaponry and your armour.

The commander can buy upgrades and research new ways to fight back against the Alien Infestation, from buying new weaponry such as Flamethrowers, Plasma Rifles and Machine Guns to buying sentry guns or new suits such as a Exosuit.

Aliens

The Aliens are somewhat the same, although they do not rely on a commander, they tech themselves by kills and evolve with that, as well as getting specie upgrades from placing eggs on steam vents, they can build seveal structures, like traps, hive sensors and various other equiptment to aid them.

Upgrades range from allowing facehuggers to climb up walls, to easy access ventilation systems or  hide above a marine, ready to pounce or maybe a fade ability so when Drones are sitting still, they are hard to spot, before it's too late.

Predators

Well, it would not be a showdown of some of the greatest species in this universe, if they were not involved, they will be donation only, and only 3 predators will be allowed on at one time, this is enabled once one of the races is dominating another, donators can then become a predator and choose which side to help, they have a very big arsenary, and to stay alive, they have to use all of their survival skills, they arn't invulnerable, but they pack a punch, and a race which is has tech/evolved can easily wipe out the preadators.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Fluffy

YOU WILL FALL THROUGH WITH THIS!

*Gets out his Cattle Prod*

AND I MEAN IT!

woodfin

Ravanger

Yeah seems like it.

Radek

I'm sooo gona be With the Aliens. Noting Beats them, and this is the best idea eva!
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Silver Knight

Quote from: Radek on 18-07-2009
I'm sooo gona be With the Aliens. Noting Beats them, and this is the best idea eva!

What about a Marine in a exosuit or a sentry armed with homing rockets?

Fluffy

Quote from: Silver Knight on 18-07-2009

On the contrary Silver.

Have fun :D

KingArthur

Sooo... Natural selection 2?

Silver Knight

Quote from: KingArthur on 18-07-2009
Sooo... Natural selection 2?

Somewhat, but in gmod, with Aliens from AVP of course.

Bl★ck Star

cool im going to be an Alien and beta up your ass :/

KingArthur

Cough* Not if I torch you with a flamer *Cough* Cough*

Bl★ck Star

NOT IF I EAT YOUR FLAMER CUZ I LIKE FLAMERS AT THE MORNING :3

Dark Angel

Always liked Predator movies but hated Alien series . AvP 1 was greate , AvP2 was also good but they stole ending from Resident Evil 2 Movie

Locke

FUCKING MARINES ALIENS AND PREDATORS FUCK YEAH.

Ravanger

I agree with lockez...This actually will be funz

itsjustguy

"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Assassinator

Predators are the best. I need to displace vertebrae. Q_Q

Radek

Alien Predators rule... They eat everything! Even silvers silly Exo suits
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Assassinator

I haz your skull with the extra present of attached vertebrae.

Silver Knight

Quote from: 19YearsOldLesbian on 19-07-2009
Always liked Predator movies but hated Alien series . AvP 1 was greate , AvP2 was also good but they stole ending from Resident Evil 2 Movie

Wtf are you on about... Aliens aka "Aliens 2" came out in (1986)

People were still playing Pong at the time, resident evil had not even been created...

Welshy

Think she was on about AvP 2= Alien Vs Predator 2 Requiem. And i guess but ya know, something like that was gonna happen, you could tell. Plus Dibs on predator

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

klp4

This will be awesome!
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

SpAcY

Quote from: MajorFluffy on 18-07-2009
Quote from: Silver Knight on 18-07-2009

On the contrary Silver.

Have fun :D

best game ever

commanthe2

Fuck yea gonna be a marine and build turrets every where

PimpMasterJ

Could be fun, I would like to play it.